Sunday, May 15, 2011

Flippity Flop

It's so sad when a pair of flip flops finally dies...it's usually when the piece that goes between your first and second toe tears away from they actual sole of the flop. Anyway, it's happened...and with my favorite pair. I guess it's a sign that I need to go shopping for summer. I suppose some day it will stop raining and there will actually be sunshine and a reason to wear a pair of flip flops. I suppose some day I'll lose those last five pounds, too, so that shopping seems more bearable!

Note: As you can see, I'm blogging less these days. I expect to eighty-six something at least once a week from now on; I'm just too busy with other writing and work to post each day right now! Check back in weekly to see what has gone by the wayside.

No comments:

Post a Comment