Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Turn it down/Pull them up

I would like to eighty-six the idea that someone should be allowed to listen to music so loudly in their car that I can hear it (even when I'm several cars away). Please don't assume I want to listen to your gangster rap, bad 80's tunes, or even Frank Sinatra. I may not be in the mood to be subject to your tastes. It's just so annoying. I put the eighty-sixing of this concept right up there with guys who thinks it's cool to wear their pants around their knees so I can see their underwear/boxers. Ridiculous. I'm not even sure why this isn't public indecency. I actually had an attorney tell me once that one of his clients attempted to flee from the scene of a crime but couldn't because he kept trying to pull up his pants and was incessantly tripping on them. What an idiot because he committed a crime and then he wasn't even smart enough to wear pants that fit properly so he could get a away.

No comments:

Post a Comment