Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Big Least

Sorry I missed yesterday...I was too busy watching Butler lose. Ugh. I hate the big teams, they seem to always win (UConn, Duke, etc.) Bleck. The Big East was referred to many this year as the Big Least, so I wasn't happy to see a team win from that conference.
Anyway, yesterday I found another bunch of useless cables that went in the trash. I don't understand where they all come from. I'm sure somewhere a techie felt a cold chill come over her as they hit the bottom of the trash can.
Tonight, I've found yet another book light. I can't even remember how many I've counted in the last month or so. I say just turn the light on and read. So, I will put that in the stuff for the Goodwill.
I've been thinking about something good  for tomorrow that I saw in the closet downstairs. It's gotta go, but until then, sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment