Monday, April 25, 2011

It ain't easy being green

Well, the plant in my office is dying. I think it's because my office if far removed from the reaches of natural light. I like my office, as it's much better than the one I used to have without walls that went all the way to the ceiling and a door, but plants can't live there. My shamrock resides in my employee's office next to me and now my deiffenbachia is with our receptionist (if you know how easy it is to keep one of these plants alive you're rolling your eyes right about now, but remember, my office is cave-like). I will miss him - as I've had him nearly five years - but he will have a better life up front by the window. My hope is for him to be nursed back to better health so that he can return to me. Really, I just want what's best for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment