Thursday, March 17, 2011

Erin Go Bragh!

Ah yes, St. Patrick's Day. The day that even the palest of pale can wear the brightest of green. The day when the teatotalers forget that they teatotal. The day that everyone is handing out tons of kitsch and you are expected to accept it without thought or criticism. Tonight, at a St. Patty's tent part we went to, a girl name Casey briefly befriended me and adorned me with much kitsch: a St. Patty's Day Tiara, two glow-in-the dark bracelets in blue and yellow (as that makes green in case you failed the color wheel in kindergarten), and a pair of cardboard shamrock shaped glasses. As I don't need too much junk accumulating, I'm getting rid of the glasses tonight.I have a photo but my email is slow for some reason so I will put it up tomorrow.
Hope you had some green beer and enjoyed your St. Patrick's Day (even if you aren't Irish)!

Photo finally added March 19th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment