Saturday, March 26, 2011

Eye Opener

I like to try new face stuff on occasion. During a weak moment, I bought some Neutrogena "Instant Eye Reliever." As someone who has trouble sleeping, I thought it would help with my dark circles that I sometimes get. First off, Neutrogena is a child company to Johnson & Johnson. As long as I've ever known, the latter tests on animals. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me (I know I'm not). Thus, it must have been a seriously weak moment when I bought this product. Second, for a product that you are supposed to put around your eye, I've never had something burn as much as this product does when it inadvertently gets in my eyes. It just happens - even if you're super careful - that a product you put around your eyes will get in your eyes at some point. Third, I didn't notice any difference.
Thus, this product is eighty-sixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment