Thursday, March 31, 2011

Two is better than one

Due to technical difficulties - and exhaustion - I didn't post yesterday. Isn't it odd how we always have to make up excuses? Thus, today is a double post!
Anyway, today I'm eighty-sixing (to Goodwill) another pair of sunglasses and a bottle of Glucosamine Chondroitin (to a friend at work). The former were another one of my impulse gas stations buys, the latter I bought for my knees. After years of athletic abuse - which continues to this day - I thought I would take some of this to build back all that cartilage that I wore out. But, after buying it and removing the safety seal, I learned that it contains shellfish. Hence, a direct violation of my vegetarian lifestyle. The problem is that it says they expired on 2/09, so who knows if their any good. I'll let my co-worker be the judge of that. The thing is I think I paid a pretty penny for these horse pills - something like $15 - so it's still worth trying to give to someone else. I did find out that you can buy a vegetarian version, so I'll look into that (I'm sure they cost even more).

No comments:

Post a Comment