Saturday, March 5, 2011

Expired

This weekend is all about paper clutter in my home environment. Yesterday, it was junk mail. Today, it's the coupon "area". I say "area" as I have many places I keep coupons, even a handy organizer I can stick in my purse, but most of them are stashed in between my stove and my knife block. I found some really old ones today - one that expired over a year ago that got lost underneath the other pile of coupons- and some that when I cut them out I must not have been thinking because I don't even buy that product (and never would). Again, this is all good timing due to the paper drive at the local park. While I do use coupons on a regular basis, I do find myself wondering why I cut so many out and they never get used. Anyway, while the actual getting rid of paper clutter may seem like a lame eighty-six idea, my kitchen table - another coupon "area" - and the original "area" between the stove and our knife block looks a lot better. Overall, I'm feeling pretty good about the way eighty-sixing has gone this weekend (even though this rainy weather isn't helping with my attitude).
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment