Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Broken Hearted

Now, I've never been one to throw away candy. I mean, that just sounds ridiculous. But, I've known there is a really old bottle of cinnamon red hearts up in my baking cabinet for a long time. I think it's probably been up there four years as I know I haven't used them in about that long. I think I haven't thrown them out yet because they are candy, and candy is delicious and surely somewhere it says it's a sin to throw a heart-shaped piece of cinnamon candy in the trash! I opened them and they still smell cinnamony delicious, but when I squeeze one the texture seems like it could break off a tooth. So, I find myself being a person I can't stand: a person that throws away candy. Well, I'm done shrieking and this candy is eighty-sixed as of one minute from this post. I think I will buy a candy product to replenish this one tomorrow as to not anger the candy gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment