Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sarah

These are facts: A driveway is for parking; A parkway is for driving; My name is not Sarah. I was walking to the store today when a young woman said to me "Hi Sarah!" It was odd, because I didn't know what to do. I thought If I don't respond, this girl will seriously think Sarah is a major mean girl until she sees her again (if she even wants to see her again). Then I thought If I say something and act like I'm Sarah, does that make me crazy or am I just doing the right thing for Sarah's sake? If I do act like her will this person then try to have a conversation with me? Then, will it become obvious that I'm not really Sarah, but her dishonest doppelganger? I will leave it to your imagination as to what I did in this situation because that's who I am!
On to the eighty-six...our cats have lots of toys, but when they rip one to shreds it has to be trashed for the safety of them and for me - I can't afford a ridiculous vet bill for the extraction of something from my cats' intestines (believe me, it's happened before to the tune of $1200). Anyway, one cat toy in the trash for tonight.
Good night, Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment