Thursday, March 10, 2011

Forced into naturalness

Every now and then I get an itch to wear a fake eyelash or two. I'm not talking the full set, like drag queens and the ladies of Jersey Shore wear, I just mean a couple extra lashes on the end to make my eyes look nice. Well, I was thinking about this Saturday and came across my lashes and the adhesive. I thought the adhesive would still be good - even though I've had it for years and haven't used it in a long time - but it wasn't. When I took the cap off it was like something had died in that little tube. And, when I squeezed the tube to force a little of the adhesive out, the smell was putrid. Needless to say, it went straight in the trash. I probably should have called Hazmat to properly dispose of it. I guess that's what I get for trying to be pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment