Monday, March 7, 2011

Laser

Well, it seems yesterday - because I was working on another writing project - I forgot to eighty-six something. AH! Don't worry, I know in order to stay true to my resolution that means there must be two eighty-sixing ventures in one day coming up, but that day cannot be today as I'm too busy currently! But, today's eighty-six is one that always makes me smile. It's mostly because I don't know how someone found out that cats are completely amazed by laser pointers, but the fact that someone discovered this offers tons of entertainment for both me and our cats! But, alas, the lasers die and/or break quickly. The good thing is that you can buy them at any gas station for a couple of bucks and get right back to torturing, I mean playing with, your cat(s). But, today a laser has to be trashed due to, well, overuse. Don't worry, our cats definitely need exercise. I only feel bad when thirty minutes after using the laser pointer they are still staring at the wall wondering when the red beam will again appear!

No comments:

Post a Comment