Sunday, March 20, 2011

Washed Away

Today, after removing some clothes from the dryer and thinking if I ever have a lot of money I would never do my laundry ever again, I found a washcloth that baffled me. It was all torn up and ratty and had paint stains on it. It was like I had never seen it before; Mark was equally troubled by this curious washcloth. The only thing I can think of is that I used it when I painted our bedroom last summer and it got buried in the hamper until today. The other possible theory is that it's like the lost sock you find months later and have no idea where it's been (you know, the dryer ate it but finally gave it back). But, it seems odd to me as it was a fairly decent washcloth so I'm not sure why I would use it to clean up paint.
Anyway, I find it nasty and it's outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment