Sunday, February 13, 2011

Blown

It seems like every year or so I need a new hairdryer. And, each time I get a new one, it comes with attachments for the end. It's usually a diffuser, which is a big round thing that has soft spikes that stick out from it - it's to dry your hair to make it look curly - and the other attachment is this weird thing that gets narrow at the end. Here it is:


At one time, I found three of these under our sink. It's odd, because I don't think I've ever used any of them. And, or course, they are not universal - kind of like a cell phone charger - so each time you buy a hairdryer you get a new one. Well, I found this one under the sink today when I was looking for something else and I just know I'm never going to use it. I did check and it does go to my current hairdryer, so I guess I've at least thinned out the herd of ones that I used to have and no longer had the matching hairdryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment