Monday, February 21, 2011

Thinning the herd

Today's blog features a useless product: Diet pills [insert huge sigh here]. College was definitely the highlight of my diet pill buying career. It's amazing how one can think that a pill will make them thinner. Oh, and college was a time when I didn't need to be any thinner. But, I fell back into the trap a bit in law school and I just located a bottle of half-used diet pills buried in the hallway closet - way behind a few other things I didn't know were there. I opened them and there are only a few left inside - this makes me laugh as I then think to myself that I actually took about fifty of these pills thinking they would work. They probably did "work" and now I have some sort of residual problem that hasn't fully presented. And another thing about the pills: they really stink. I would say what they smell like but there is no comparison. Once you pop the lid open you can smell them from a foot away...gross. Thus, the eighty-six today has thinned out our hallway closet (sorry, I couldn't help myself).

No comments:

Post a Comment