Monday, February 7, 2011

Satellite feed

I got a pair of earrings from my friend Diane. The problem for me is I'm allergic to nearly all earrings so I just don't wear them. Plus, this pair is way too big - each earring measures 2.5". I felt like I might take off when I put them on or that perhaps I could get a satellite feed if I held my head just right. So, I'm sending these off to the Goodwill. I would re-gift them, but the thing is that during my girls' Christmas every year one of the people who re-gifts with me is Diane so she may get her own gift back, which would not be in good taste.
While Diane is one of my dear friends, I know she'll understand that these earrings aren't going to work for me. I feel they have a good future with someone else, which Diane would also understand. Thus, they are eighty-sixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment