Sunday, February 27, 2011

Letting go of Martha again

The Academy Awards are on in about eleven minutes so I have to post early! Today, I find myself letting go of a Martha Stewart Living from last April. It's basically the Easter issue. It has lots of tips on how to entertain for the day and how to make special cookies and make really cool Easter eggs. I'm tearing out some of my favorite pages - and definitely the four free recipe cards - and will then recycle it [insert weeping sound here]. I leave you with some of Martha's Taste Test Winners - a piece on page 72 of this edition - for reflection.
Honey: Rare Hawaiian Organic White Honey
Cocoa:Valrhona's Dutch-process formula
Vanilla: Tahitian (this is true!)
You've just gotta love the eye for detail!
Oscar picks: Best Actress - Natalie Portman; Best Actor: Colin Firth (even though Jeff Bridges is awesome in True Grit, but the movie wasn't nearly as good as the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment