Friday, February 25, 2011

Cheaper is usually not better

There is one thing I have learned over the years: most things that are cheaper are not better. For example, generic macaroni and cheese, generic Oreos, and cheap shampoo and conditioner. But, every now and then I get dragged into the under a dollar shampoo and conditioner and I buy it. Well, I used to do this. I have vowed that unless it's something top shelf - like Paul Mitchell - I'm not buying it. While this may sound snobby, it's true. My hair rats all up when I use the cheap stuff. Thus, in the beloved hallway closet I found a bottle of V05 conditioner. It was not good to me. I was trying to save some money and I dealt with it - at least half a bottle - until I couldn't take how long it took me to comb out my hair after a shower. I just don't have that kind of time. Thus, this product is eighty-sixed.
Note: There are some things I've found that are better cheaper, but I'm too tired to think of them right now! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment