Thursday, February 24, 2011

Smile pretty

There seems to be quite a fascination with whiter teeth. Sometimes, I meet people and there teeth are such an untoothy-like, white color, I'm just amazed. We've been no stranger to this. One of the last failed efforts was Crest Supreme Professional Whitening strips. I think Mark got these at the dentist since it says "only available through your dental professional". I say that as I know I didn't buy them. They are simply awful. You put one little flimsy strip on the top and one on the bottom. They are supposed to stay there for thirty minutes, but they're slipping off your teeth after one minute. They foam and make you drool. They taste bad. Overall, I think if you're going to get your teeth whitened you should just pay the dentist to do it while you're there. I say this knowing that almost all attempts I've made to whiten at home end poorly and with frustration. It seems I've never wanted to pay a dentist the two-hundred bucks or so to whiten my teeth, but perhaps I've wasted that much already on things like these Crest whitening strips?
Anyway, even though there are a lot of them left, they are going in the trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment