Friday, February 18, 2011

Maine event

I love Tom's of Maine products. They are right up my earth mama alley. They use lots of good ingredients, that don't include animal parts, and they don't test on animals, either. I found myself drawn to their "children's silly strawberry" toothpaste. Because I don't like mint, I thought it would be a good idea. Also, I've tried their other toothpastes and liked them even though they were of the mint variety. Well, this strawberry toothpaste doesn't work for me. I'm hoping it's just because I'm not a kid. I tried it once and thought it tasted bad. It reminded me more of bubble gum than strawberry, which I do admit when I was a kid this would've interested me. I thought maybe I should try it again. Well, I just did and it's just not gonna happen. It's a shame as with most things that are better for you than others it's fairly expensive. I don't really think I can give a used tube of toothpaste to one of my friends or family so I think this just has to be eighty-sixed. The good news is that the hallway closet is getting cleaner from day-to-day.
Tom's of Maine need not worry - I will still be part of its loyal customer base.

No comments:

Post a Comment