Saturday, January 8, 2011

The best idioms involve kitties

This is my quickest post yet as the wildcard playoffs are on tonight and the Colts and Jets are going to play any second! I keep a healthy stash of things I can regift. I know, it's kind of mean, but I don't have that much money and who's to say that something I don't want someone else I know won't want or need? Anyway, I have something I've had so long I don't want to place it in my regift stash in fear that I will regift it to the person who gave it to me. It's a Cat Lover Magnetic Poetry Set. You know, it's one of those things that has a bunch of magnetic words you put up on the fridge and you can spell things, but this one has lots of cat vocabulary. The thing I enjoy most about the gift are all the sayings on the box: "over 240 kitty idioms"; "no matter how these words fall they always land on their feet"; "over 240 word magnets for creating catty compositions". While I like the gift OK, and I like cats as we have two, it's just not something I'll use. Thus, I've placed it in "give to Goodwill bag" with the Al-Anon book and other soon-to-be-discarded articles. It will make a purrfect gift for someone else (I can't believe I just wrote that).

No comments:

Post a Comment