Friday, January 28, 2011

Paradise

It's hard to be a woman. I mean, you get sucked into buying all of these products you don't need, particularly for your hair or face. I bought some "volumizing spray" from Freeman. They make lotions, shampoos, etc. The theory behind this volumizing spray is that when you're hair's wet, you just spray this on there and it makes your hair thicker and shinier. Besides the fact that it smells very nice, I didn't notice much difference. Plus, my hair isn't even that thin so it seems like a useless product for me. Lastly, I'm trying to get away from using parabens and this product is full of them. And, I like Freeman because they don't test on animals; their bottle says "[t]ested in Paradise by friends and family. No animal testing. Contains no animal ingredients. Safe for color-treated hair". I'm sure at the time I bought this - who knows when that was - this is what really sold me. I try to not buy anything tested on animals or with animal products. Not to mention, Freeman makes it sound like Paradise is an actual place, as it's capitalized and all, so that's always a selling point. Anyway, I haven't used this product in years and because parabens are bad, this product is getting poured out and the bottle recycled.

No comments:

Post a Comment