Thursday, January 20, 2011

I can see the light

About a year ago, I bought and received and bunch of gadgets that you can plug into one of your USB ports on your PC. They ranged from fans to lights. I threw most of them out because I never used them, but tonight I found a leftover LED snake light. I think I used this thing once and thought this isn't very useful. I mean, even when I type in the dark I don't need to see anything as I know where the keys are, plus, I can't ever see a time when I really need to type in the dark. I guess that's the whole purpose of a little light like this, but I'm not really sure. It's another one of those gadgets that nobody really needs but a lot of people have. Actually, maybe this was an impulse by somewhere because it was really cheap and I thought why not? Besides the fact that it's fun to twist around, it's useless and has to make a one-way trip to the Goodwill.

No comments:

Post a Comment